Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rainy Day and McKinney Oktoberfest

The weather was not our friend this morning. It rained out the Frisco Miracle League games.

It finally cleared up later in the day. I drove back over to the McKinney Oktoberfest to help sell tickets. I immediately jumped behind the table at the booth and started working. The people were coming in waves, so we would be really busy for a little while and then we would have a break. After a couple of hours, the crowd picked up tremendously. When my shift was up, we had such a long line that I stayed until we had more people to help out. Downtown was definitely the place to be tonight.
When I got home, John told me that Rebecca was in town and she was going to the festival. I just missed her by about 15 minutes. She was going to surprise me at the booth. I was sad that I missed her.