Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 2 of Mega Camp and Sandee's Wedding Ring

We had 4 more hours at the convention this morning. They focused a lot of the panels on social media and what is making agents successful in this market. I am excited about being in the McKinney market.

We were dismissed from the convention at noon. Sandee and I had already checked out of the hotel, so we jumped in the car and headed straight back. We knew it was going to be a 4 hour drive and we desperately wanted to beat rush hour traffic. On the way home, Sandee realized she lost her wedding ring. She made several calls to the hotel. Unfortunately they did not find it. Sandee took it better than I would have ever taken it. I felt terrible for her. I don't know how you break this news to your husband.

We were able to make it back home and miss all of the traffic. I was grateful to be back home. I am a little tired of being away from my husband!