Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mega Camp


Today was a marathon day. I got up at 3:00 am and met one of my fellow Keller Williams agents, Sandee, at the office so we could car pool to Keller Williams Mega Camp. This year we were fortunate that the convention was being held in Austin. The sun didn’t bother to show itself until we were almost there. We quickly went through registration and joined the rest of the people from our office.

It was great to listen to Gary Keller and the ambitious panels of experts. I really needed some advice and ideas on where to get started with my business and how to become successful. The more the day went on, the more I knew I could do this.

We had a little time to check-in to our hotel room and relax before we headed to dinner. Our in-house title company, Hexter-Fair, hosted a dinner for us at a wonderful Southern food restaurant. I enjoyed spending time with the other agents outside of the office. After dinner, most of our office headed straight to 6th street to party. Sandee and I headed straight to the hotel to crash. 3:00 am till 9:30 pm was all we could handle.