Monday, July 19, 2010

Princess in the making!


One of my autograph cards is hanging up at the gym. It is a little weird to see my picture every morning, but the members absolutely love it. Corrin, one of the ladies who takes my class, said her little girl, MaKayla, was looking at the picture and commenting on my crown. I told Corrin I would bring the crown in today to let MaKayla try it on. Corrin said MaKayla woke up early this morning and had her brother help her make breakfast for their mom in bed! I think she was a little excited.

MaKayla came bouncing in the classroom as soon as we finished up with class. She could not wait to see the crown. I don’t think she moved a muscle while I placed the crown and sash on her. She is such a beautiful little girl! I can definitely see her competing in pageants down the road. Corrin was a former Miss Beaumont, so it is definitely in MaKayla’s blood.