Friday, July 16, 2010

Inspection Time


We are headed back up to McKinney again last night. John and I both had work and errands all day, so we didn’t hit the road until after 6:30 pm. It was a long drive up last night, but we made it safely.

We met the inspector early this morning. We walked around the house trying to adjust to the fact that this will be our home in a few weeks. We look like to little kids in a candy store.

The inspection went quite well. There are a few little things, but that is to be expected with a resale. We stopped by Lane and Tammy’s house to say hello. I love that we are going to live right around the corner from them. Lane is a great business partner for John.

I left John for a little bit and headed to my office. Matt helped me fill out my first green form. Green represents money!! It was awesome to see how much money I was going to make off of my first sale! I think I might like this real estate job! Lol

We made it back to our house in Orange once again. We were gone a total of 26 hours and 11 of it was driving.