Thursday, July 8, 2010

CCAR

I made it through an extremely busy week. I would love to lay in bed today and let my body catch up, but instead we are on the road again. We are headed back to McKinney. I have to join the Collin County Association of Realtors before I can become an official realtor. The only time new agents can join is Monday through Thursday at 10:00 or 3:00. Yes, you have to be there exactly at one of those times. How do I know that? Because John and I showed up at 2:00 and they said that I would have to wait until 3:00. We grabbed a quick bite to eat and then I dropped John off at the hotel.

It took about an hour to get our group of three all set up. I felt like I was writing check after check. Then I found out that I have to go through their orientation and a MLS class. They really make sure you want to be a real estate agent before they let you in! LOL I signed up for orientation tomorrow morning :-)