Saturday, October 16, 2010

Texas vs. Nebraska


Mark and Nicole picked us up from the hotel this morning and we head to straight to Lincoln for the football game. We met up with Nicole’s sister, Renee, and a lot of their other friends at a tailgate party. I have to say that I love Nebraska fans. They are some of the nicest, most hospitable fans across the country. John and I sported Texas shirts and we didn’t hear a single mean comment! Nebraska fans are true class acts. The only hostility we received was a funny photo I took with Jennifer, Mrs. Nebraska 2009, and Nicole acting like they were beating me up.
We went to the stadium for the game. It’s amazing how tightly they squeeze you together in those seats. At half-time, we went back out to the tailgate party. We were having such a great time that we ended up just staying there for the rest of the game. It was amazing how fast the day flew by. We had such a fun time!!!