Friday, October 29, 2010

Dinner with Mrs. MO

This week really flew by. I can’t believe it is Friday already!! John and I had dinner tonight with Carrie, Mrs. MO, and her husband, George. They were in town for Carrie’s high school reunion in Fort Worth. We met in Los Colinas at the Ranch. If you are looking for great Southern food, this is the place! We enjoyed sharing stories and talking about our adventures around the world. Carrie bubbles with enthusiasm!! I love the way she tells stories and the energy she brings to the conversation. I could have listened to her all night! Carrie is a fabulous person, incredibly smart and absolutely beautiful!! Three hours with her is gone in the blink of an eye. The only thing I was disappointed with is I forgot to take a picture of us until we were all in our cars heading different directions. Hopefully, there will be a next time!

Here is a picture of us together at Mrs. America.