Saturday, October 30, 2010

Open House and Especially Needed Annual Fall Carnival

The Miracle League didn’t need volunteer this morning for their final games, so I had the opportunity to sleep in a little bit.

I hosted an Open House at 3504 Rottino Drive, which is just around the corner from our house. I had some great families that stopped by to check out the house.

I wrapped up the open house and headed home for a quick change. I headed up to the Ballfields at Craig Ranch for the Especially Needed Annual Fall Carnival. Heather Astuto organized the event and it was an amazing success. 150 families attended the event. They participated in games, cake walks, moon walks, trick or treat alley and tons of other things. I signed autographs for almost every kid there. I received lots of hugs and took a ton of photos. It was great way for special needs kids and their families to have a safe and fun place to go.