Friday, October 1, 2010

Rodan+Fields New Patent-Pending Tool

Molly and I made the 5 hour adventure down to New Orleans. We checked into our hotel, grabbed a bite to eat and went straight to the Rodan+Fields Convention. We attended 2 breakout sessions and then went to a general session.


In the general session, the Doctors announced their new patent-pending tool!!! It is the best spent minute in anti-aging. AMP MD is a reusable tool that safely creates precise micro-channels in the uppermost layers of the skin to allow for more effective delivery of the skin-transforming ingredients of ANTI-AGE Night Renewing Serum. If you want to be one of the 1st to get your hands on this tool, visit my website at http://www.spatterson.myrandf.com/ to order immediately!!
I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the product. Molly and I fought our way through the crowd and quickly grabbed some of the new Anti-Age Regimen and the AMP MD. We met up with Audrey (Miss AZ 2005 and my fabulous sponsor), Geneva (Audrey’s beautiful mother and her sponsor) and their husbands for a little bite to eat. We sat around telling jokes and having some good laughs. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and business partners! Then we joined our upline, Angie Lentz, for a little group inspiration. Angie is nothing short of fabulous and I love having her as a friend and leader!!