Monday, June 14, 2010

Photo Shoot

There is no better way to start off my year as Mrs. Texas then a photo shoot!

I felt like I had just closed my eyes when the alarm clock went off the next morning. I said my goodbyes to my family and friends and then headed over to start getting ready.
I always do my own hair and make-up, so I loved just sitting in a chair and being pampered for the day. It was also great to have Tracy keep presenting me with fabulous gifts. The photo shoot was completely relaxed and laid back. We did the majority of the shots right under the awning of the hotel. We had the perfect wind and lighting. The finishing touches were completed when my husband gave me my first pair of cowgirl boots!
Before we knew it, six hours had flown by and we were finished. We all headed to downtown for lunch. Larry downloaded the photos and we were able to view them right there at the restaurant. I have never been able to see my photos that quickly.

After lunch, John and I said our farewells to the team and headed back to Orange for the night. We had to be on the road early the next morning to head to FL for my brother’s wedding.