Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kiwanis and Allegiance Title Company

Today was a long, but very fun day. I started the day before the sun and drove to a local Champions School of Real Estate. We spoke to students who are working on their real estate about joining our office.

For lunch, I was asked to be the guest speaker for the Kiwanis Club of McKinney. The members were extremely welcoming. I talked about being Mrs. Texas, my pageant experiences, my sweet hubby, education and mission work. We wrapped up the meeting with some Q&A. I received an invitation from many of the members about joining Kiwanis. It was such an honor and I think I will take them up on it.

I spent my evening at Allegiance Title Company in McKinney. They were having a fundraiser for the Samaritan Inn. It is the largest homeless shelter in Collin County. They had tons of fun games for the kids, silent auctions and a raffle. The night was a success by raising over $1,000!!